top of page

Evergreen Auto Group Group

Public·21 members

(Livestream TV<) Dundee United vs Airdrieonians live stream 27 February 2024

Welcome to the home of DTVLive, our new and improved live streaming service bringing you coverage of Airdrieonians FC matches. * * * Video Subscriptions only ...

Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Watford 0, Tottenham Hotspur 0. Posted at 90'+3' Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Craig Dawson (Watford). Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 90'+2' Troy Deeney (Watford) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from very close range is blocked. FRIDAY'S BIG HEADLINES Liverpool gon' Liverpool Did you ever in your life, in your wildest, most fevered dreams or nightmares, even remotely consider that you might witness something like what Liverpool are doing in the Premier League this season. That you would ever, could ever, see a team get to the end of January having dropped *two points from 23 league matches*. Woking and Bromley will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League. Woking this season have the following results: 9W, 8D and 5L. Meanwhile Bromley have 11W, 7D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Horsen will be meeting with the away team Silkeborg and this game we have given the home team to win this game as looking at the last games this two teams have meet together the home team have being doing a very good job as they have won many games as compared to the away team and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction 35th day of the Spanish league of liga 2 where rayo Vallecano will receive gijon. The two teams stand closer in the general standings. Only three points separates them. Rayo Vallecano has lost only three games at home this season and has as many draws as victories. Gijon has 6 defeats on the road this season and has 3 drawers. These two teams sit 8th and 11th, separated by 3 points and both are playing for promotion. Since the resumption, the 2 teams are unbeaten and are as solid as each other; This match should be balanced and Rayo could have slight advantage in this one. Aurora will be meeting with the away team Royal pari and this game looking at it the away team in the last games have won 5 games in meeting with the home team and the home team have won only 1 but in this meeting the both have recorded over of 2.5 total goals in many games and so this making us to be very sure with this prediction Southampton v Brighton (20:15 BST)The four points that Brighton picked up against Arsenal and Leicester last month have been huge in terms of keeping them out of trouble, but they are not safe yet. The Seagulls are still looking over their shoulder, especially after losing their previous two games, and they will just be hoping that Bournemouth and Villa do not pick anything up in midweek to close the gap further before they play Saints. The Dutch national team were due to host the United States on March 26 and Spain three days later in friendly internationals ahead of the European Championship, scheduled for June and July. Amsterdam is also one of the host cities. Also off is the key Dutch league match between Feyenoord Rotterdam and Ajax Amsterdam, due to be played on March 22. Gornik Zabrze will be meeting today with the away team Cracovia and this game we have given the away team to win this game or they will give us a draw at full-time as the away team have being doing a very good job in both home and away games and so this makes us to be very sure with this but The virus teaches us that. I hope we all come out of this together. Tevez's comments came as top English clubs furloughed hundreds of employees but failed to ask any major sacrifices of their millionaire players. The decision caused controversy and prompted Health Secretary Matt Hancock to say Premier League players need to take a pay cut and "play their part" as Britain battles the coronavirus pandemic. MAN OF THE MATCH - Ismaila Sarr Defensively, Sarr put n a solid shift but also covered a lot of ground and put in some great crosses. PLAYER RATINGS Watford: Foster 7, Mariappa 6, Dawson 6, Cathcart 6, Masina 6, Chalobah 7, Capoue 7, Sarr 7, Doucoure 7, Deulofeu 7, Deeney 6. Subs: Pereyra 6. Tottenham: Gazzaniga 7, Aurier 6, Alderweireld 6, Vertonghen 6, Tanganga 6, Winks 6, Alli 7, Lamela 6, Lo Celso 6, Son Heung-Min 7, Lucas Moura 6. For Lampard, it was not only his most significant league win in charge of Chelsea, against one of their biggest rivals, after a run of four defeats in five games. Video - Mourinho: 'I hate racism'00:38 It was also a triumph of tactics over his former mentor Jose Mourinho who, as Chelsea manager 15 years ago, turned Lampard from a promising player into the club's all-time top goal-scorer and one of England's best midfielders of his age. Charlton Athletic chairman Matt Southall has insisted he will not step away despite majority shareholder Tahnoon Nimer "deciding on a new board" at the Championship club. Southall has been locked in a row with the Syrian businessman over finances at the Addicks, with Nimer claiming their differences are "irreconcilable". On Thursday, Southall met with Nimer and fellow director Jonathan Heller and claims the pair were removed by Nimer. Assisted by Kevin De Bruyne with a cross following a corner. Posted at 68' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Martin Dubravka. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. FRIDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Klopp signs a new deal The Warm-Up: Arsenal are Arsenal but get away with it Guardiola's secret release clause - Paper Round Solksjaer: Greenwood is one of the best I've seen 18:25 - Milner: Obviously the gaffer waited for me to sign! “I’ve been lucky and privileged to play for this club for four-and-a-half years now, it has been an amazing time seeing how the club is changing and developing,” Milner told Liverpoolfc. We don't want to be in the focal point of the coronavirus outbreak, we don't need that. We have also asked the (Spanish) federation to demand the suspension. Spain on Tuesday decided to cancel all direct flights from Italy -- though not to Italy -- for two weeks in a bid to stop the spread of the coronavirus. Hamilton is in 10th place while St Mirren is in the last place in the table, 12nd. Hamilton have 12 points and St Mirren have 11 points. Both teams need points that will give them some breathe. Hamilton have a lot of draws and is a team that defends well even they have conceded 29 goals. St Mirren conceded 24 goals in 16 matches played until now and I expect here an over 2.5. I believe that both teams wants to win this match and will make a good performance and both will have many chances to score and I see 3 goals here at least. He felt Rudiger had made a meal of their clash and said he should have had a yellow card for his initial challenge on Son. We were looking for a goal and instead of a goal comes a red card," he said. When you have the situation with Son and Rudiger it's not a clear and obvious mistake by the referee. The Hammers were very competitive and combative against Liverpool on Monday night, and looked better defensively - apart from Lukasz Fabianski's mistakes. I know David Moyes' side scored twice, so it might sound a bit silly, but I just felt they did not create enough chances considering how well they played. They were at Anfield and playing against the runaway leaders, though, so no-one was expecting them to get anything. 14 out of 16 Mainz league games this season have had over 2.5 goals scored in them. Five out of seven Bayer Leverkusen away league games have had over 2.5 goals scored in them. 17 Mainz league games have seen 63 goals scored. It's been a rather inconsistent time of late for Mainz with a 4-0 home loss followed by a 5-0 away win. Now, the Austrian underdogs travel to Holland again to take on AZ Alkmaar in the first of their round-of-32 ties. Alkmaar made it this far by finishing second in a group topped by Manchester United. Their endeavours were less eye-catching but it's been a good season for the Dutch side. Challenging Ajax for the title, Alkmaar are on course to qualify for the Champions League qualifiers. He might have done better because there was no pace on the header. VAR are checking for a push on Ramos. PENALTY TO CITY! Carvajal has been penalised for a foul on Sterling, and City have the chance to take the lead. It was a stupid tackle from Carvajal. GOAL! Real Madrid 1-2 Man City (De Bruyne pen) The captain De Bruyne slides a cool penalty into the bottom-left corner. The Catalans looked short of ideas throughout, failing to match their dominance of possession with a potency in the final third of the pitch. Valencia spurned a golden opportunity to take the lead in the first half, with Marc-Andre Ter Stegen saving a Maxi Gomez penalty. And the German came to Barca’s rescue again, pushing a Gomez strike on to the crossbar. Jadon Sancho, who has been struggling with a groin strain, again started on the bench but came on to set up the second goal, scored via a low drilled finish by Achraf Hakimi. Shortly after, a VAR review led to home player Felix Klaus being shown a straight red for a high tackle on Manuel Akanji, that caught the Dortmund player on the calf. Dortmund's win means they are now a point behind Bayern but the reigning champions can increase this to four again with victory over Eintracht Frankfurt later on Saturday. man u at home versus Brugge will be a fixture to watch today. Man u are fully capable of insulting Brugge by defeating them and Brugge will be looking to upset man the top dogs within this match by defeating them at all levels. Man u have been on a decent run within the epl league setting but predicting a straight win for them against Brugge will be a risky prediction though this prediction has done that. I believe man u are fully capable of holding their ground irregardless of the resistance from Brugge Piraeus therefore I predict a straight win for man u today Everton have improved but still struggle against the very best teams in the Premier League. It&#039;s ten years since Everton last won a league game against Liverpool. Liverpool return to Premier League action needing just six points to win the title. They lead the table by 22 points and look to extend that advantage with a win at 12th placed Everton. It has happened to every team at some stage since the restart, including Manchester City, who were well below their best against Arsenal at Wembley on Saturday. Media playback is not supported on this device Aubameyang double sends Arsenal to FA Cup Final City did not play well against Bournemouth last week either, and it is very unlike them to play so poorly twice in a row. I am not sure what you can blame it on either, but Pep Guardiola has got to put it right before they face Real Madrid in the second leg of their Champions League tie on 7 August. I really believe that this will be one of the most interesting matches in this round in Bundesliga and I believe that we will see here at least three goals and with a little luck and more than that, it is clear. Koln is so far pretty solid and I believe that this team will still survive in this league, this season, because they are really have solid players. In last two matches, against Fortuna Dusseldorf, this team is played 0-2 and 2-3, so this match probably can be on similar level. I will bet on over 3 and enjoy in match. There is huge quality gap between these two squads, Walter Ferretti u20 are ranked 3rd place in the league, with 25 points won, having scored 36 goals and conceded 28. The guests Las Sabanas u 20 have won only 15 points so far, ranked 8th place in the league with terrible goal record 23:51. Dinamo Minsk played weak in two matches of the new season in the Belarus Premier League. They conceded four goals and scored only two overall. Dinamo is struggling hard against teams which they should easily beat and today they are going to play against a much better opponent than the previous two. Torpedo won two matches in a row with the result of 1:0 but they look solid and I don't think that it is impossible for them to beat Dinamo on away. I think that the draw for Torpedo is a minimum result of this clash. I pick Torpedo to win draw no bet. Hertha BSC have had mixed results so far after the winter break with 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats in the 5 Bundesliga matches. But including the cup game, they have conceded a total of 12 goals already in the 6 games with 7 of them in the 3 home games. Sheffield Wednesday have scored in eight of their last 10 matches. Sheffield have no win in their last four away matches. Charlton have conceded at least two goals in five of their last six matches. Sheffield have not won in their last five matches. Charlton have not won in their last six matches. As the Championship continues this weekend, 17th placed Charlton will be at home to host 10th placed Sheffield Wednesday. Dundee United-Airdrieonians - Championship 2023/2024 Preview · Head to Head · Betting · Match Centre · Match Report · Live Stream ... This match looks like a draw a lot because both of them are pretty much on the middle and bologna has 2 points less but still they are 9 points away from the relegation zone and draw Will be a good result for both squads but I don't think it is going to be 0 0,1 1 looks like a much better bet because both teams likes to attack and it is hard to believe none of them Will score a goal but at 1 1 I expect from them to stop scoring and the odd on draw is really good Barnsley are in the middle of an incredible turnaround in the Championship, which has taken them off the bottom and given them life in the second tier. After a terrible start, the Tykes have recovered, sending them into the mix for survival. Their hopes of staying up could get a lot better this weekend, with Huddersfield heading to Oakwell. His time at Chelsea was punctuated by a spell in the USA with St Louis Stars and after he left Stamford Bridge, he played briefly for Dundee United. After retirement, he worked as a postman on the Scottish Isle of Mull and enjoyed coaching stints with both England and Chelsea. His record of 729 appearances for Chelsea is bettered only by Ron Harris, who turned out 795 for the club. Six people have died and more than 220 have come down with the virus, mainly in the regions of Lombardy and Veneto, in Europe's worst outbreak of the illness. Four Italian top-flight matches were called off on Sunday, including third-placed Inter Milan's home game with Sampdoria, and there is already a shortage of possible dates for re-scheduled fixtures. However, despite an eye-catching 3-0 win over runaway leaders Liverpool, there is evidence the new manager bounce might be wearing off. The Hornets are level on points with 18th-placed Bournemouth and need goals, but have failed to score in a league-high 13 different games this season. Troy Deeney has been involved in six goals in his past six Premier League home games (four goals, two assists)Key stat: Watford have won just one of their past seven Premier League games. Dundee Utd vs Airdrieonians - Inplay Corner Goal Score 10 hours ago — Dundee Utd v Airdrieonians, Scotland Championship, Category: Inplay Corner Goal Score, Data: Inplay corner attack shoot goal. I don't see any problems for guests in this match from Serbian Cup and I believe that they will very very easy win this match, that is pretty clear, for all who are following this teams. Red Star Belgrade is few days ago won new title in this country, and team will try to play in Champions league, third time in a row, what could be fantastic. Indjija is lost in last round in league, against Spartak Subotica at home 1-2 and they will not have any chances in this match, I'm sure in that. I will try this here. Golf's Players Championship in Florida was called off after one round. French football's governing body has suspended its top two leagues. The remainder of the Scottish football season has been postponed indefinitely. Formula E is suspended for two months, affecting races in Paris, Seoul and Jakarta. Late on Thursday it was announced Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta had tested positive for the virus, and early on Friday Chelsea striker Callum Hudson-Odoi revealed he had been affected, while Everton say a first-team player has shown symptoms. Messi responded by saying Abidal should name which players he had in mind so as not to tarnish the image of the entire squad. Messi's intervention dominated the front pages of Wednesday's sports newspapers: Sport said his reaction had caused a 'tsunami', Marca declared the Argentine had delivered 'a knockout blow', while AS headlined their edition 'FC Chaos'.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page